Hours: To be determined - 40hrs/week
Salary: $16.25-$17.25 per hour commensurate with experience
Interested in applying for this position? Applications must be submitted online and through the City of Albany's Civil Service Employment Portal
PARKING GARAGE ATTENDANT II
- Receives and dispatches out meter complaints;
- Assists customers in the use of automated revenue control equipment including ticket dispensers, pay stations and exit station equipment;
- Responsible for daily collection and categorization of parking ticket transactions;
- Maintains all revenue control equipment;
- Monitors TIBA and PARC systems;
- Maintains inventories for all parking garages;
- Performs all janitorial-related tasks necessary to maintain parking facility;
- Performs snow removal duties including shoveling, salting and operating snow thrower;
- Assists facility manager/assistant facility manager in the operation of the facility and lots;
- Performs cashiering function, as needed;
- Performs related work as required.
- Good knowledge and ability in the use of a computer;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be trained to operate and maintain revenue control equipment;
- Ability to log information and make mathematical computations quickly and accurately;
- Ability to operate a vehicle and light equipment such as snow throwers and salt spreaders;
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and appropriate relationships with the public, agencies and other employees;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
To apply please click here
Applicants must meet the requirements as outlined in the above job description.
Section 62-1 of Chapter 62 of the Code of the City of Albany (Residency Requirement) is not a requirement for the position.
The Albany Parking Authority is An Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer.